Norwin LedererPrinciple Consultant
areas of expertise
- Enterprise Blacksmith
- Digital Evangelist and Disruptor
- Futurist and Visionary
- Strategy Formulation and Translation
- Design Thinking and Rapid Prototyping
- Enterprise Transformation
- Management Consulting
- Project and Programme Management
- Architecture and associated governance
- Data and statistical analysis
- BPM and process rejuvenation
- The Open Group® – TOGAF™ 9 (Level 1 & 2) Enterprise Architecture Certification (2010)
- Project Management Institute™ (PMI™) (www.pmi.org), Pennsylvania, USA – Project Management Professional® (PMP®) (2002)
- School of Business Leadership UNISA – Programme in E-Commerce (PEC) (2001)
- Institute of Bankers South Africa – CAIB(SA) Chartered Associate: Institute of Bankers South Africa (2001)
- Institute of Bankers South Africa – Diploma: Marketing Management (2001)
- Institute of Bankers South Africa – Advanced Diploma: Treasury Management and Trade Finance (2000)
- University of Johannesburg – Masters Diploma in Research Methodology (1998)
- University of Johannesburg – B.Com Honours: Human Resources Development (1994)
- University of Johannesburg – B.Com Industrial Psychology / Human Resources Management (1993)
Norwin has run complex cross functional projects in federated financial services. Proving his ability to realise business strategies through the creation of elegantly simple enterprise architectures that add value. Business models and operating models are Norwin’s passion.
Norwin is a coach who build expertise in all engagements. He says “Years of business school lecturing has taught me the drivers of learning in protégés, and the ability to identify suitable coaches.”
He specialises in idea generation and strategy formulation. Creating elegant solutions through understanding and articulating complex situations. Norwin’s expertise ranges from running complex large scale projects in financial services to discerning strategies and translating these into business and operating models thereby realising a sustainable enterprise architecture.
WiRD Associates understands the Financial Services Sector, producing implementable, practical results.
Before joining WiRD in Norwin consulted as a Principal for Elixirr Partners LLP, was a Senior Manager for PwC and a Strategy & Enterprise Architect for Barclays Africa. In these roles he has developed a Private Wealth target operating model for Sub-Saharan African Bank, a merger strategy for two Channel Island banks, created a target operating model for technology infrastructure for a major South African bank and participated in demutualised a building society and creating a universal bank for the ensuing company in a Sub-Saharan African country. The creation and development of Enterprise Target Operating Models, for complex multi jurisdictional customers is his forte.
If you’d like to know more about my practice, please start by completing the form to schedule a consultation: