Adrian WilliamsPrinciple Consultant
areas of expertise
- Software AG webMethods integration design
- Currently learning to code in Python (2 and 3)
- Business Enterprise architecture leadership
- Business Transformation
- Business and IT Strategy delivery
- Application Solutions Architect
- Digital transformation
- Strategic & Tactical planning for both business and IT
- C-level coaching and development
- Shaping and guiding the strategic agenda
- Project and Program management
- Methodologies and frameworks such as TOGAF, Zackman, The Gartner EA framework, PwC’s SUMMIT methodologies including SUMMIT S and SUMMIT D
- Model driven capacity planning and management
- SDLC frameworks such as agile, Model Driven framework, Rapid Prototyping, Spiral, Waterfall, etc.
- Experience of COBIT and ITIl
- Modelling tools such as Casewise, Bizagi, Sparx, BPMN and a little ARIS
- SOA Integration Architect
- Business Process optimisation
- Project leadership and Co-ordination
- Team leadership & Development
- Cost & Risk Mitigation
- Resource Optimisation
- New Business Development
- Revenue Enhancement
- BCom Information Systems and Industrial Psychology, UNISA
- BSC Hons Information Systems, UNISA
Adrian is a technically sophisticated professional with worldwide experience in leading and delivering innovative technology lead transformation solutions such as digital transformation, digital process automation, emerging technology innovation, operating model optimisation, secure remote working and collaboration enablement and digital platform business design. Extensive financial services, public sector and energy sector experience across South Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa and the United Kingdom.
WiRD Associates – Understand > Articulate > Decide > Design, practical, agile Enterprise Architecture outcomes.
Adrian joined WiRD Associates in 2015. He is results focused with a solid reputation for achieving corporate growth objectives by orchestrating, leading and delivering innovative technology enabled business solutions that lead to enterprise-wide transformation (including digital transformation) at both a strategic (C-level) and technical level. He is adept at providing strategic decisions and positive leadership that foster strategic alliances with organisation leaders in pursuit of alignment and focus on common key business initiatives. He is known for harnessing emerging and existing technologies to drive business growth at both a strategic (C-level) and technical level. with a well-tested background in introducing and maintaining an optimal set of operational capabilities that lead to streamlined operational environments which deliver enhanced competitive advantage and significant improvements in business profitability. Adrian is known for being able to motivate staff by establishing a common vision, designing achievable action plans, and aligning resources in such a way as to quickly and efficiently respond to organisational needs.
If you’d like to clarify your requirements, feel free to request a consultation, by completing the form: